If you are there, then we are there…
Unfortunately following recent announcements from the UK Government relating to a lockdown for England we wanted to reassure our customers of how we can continue to support you during the lockdown period.
Many of you will be offering a takeaway service and therefore still have an operational kitchen. We are therefore pleased to confirm the following:
- We will continue to have engineers available to attend any equipment breakdowns, repairs and essential servicing.
- Book a Callout online or click here to contact us and discuss your requirements.
- Our engineers will comply with all physical distancing requirements therefore please help us to help you and give them the required space.
- All engineers will be equipped with face masks and hand sanitiser.
- PLEASE NOTE if our engineers feel they cannot complete the callout with the required physical distancing, we reserve the right for them to leave the site and the callout attendance will still be chargeable.
- Because construction is still allowed we can still help with catering equipment sales and installations, including any bespoke fabrication you require.
- Our COVID-Secure office will be open with limited staff with the rest of the team working from home.
- If you have taken the decision to shut down your kitchen, we can help with the correct process to ensure your equipment remains safe and fit for use.
We know 2020 has been a difficult year but we are committed to supporting you throughout this period and beyond, and into a more positive 2021.
Should you have any queries or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us.
All the best, stay safe,
The Team at CaterKit.